Tuesday 1 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day Quotes And Images

          Hi everyone.  Mother's Day comes once a year. Some think that if they search mothers day quotes and images or they buy their mother flowers and a card that they have fulfilled their obligation for the rest of the year.

          If we only comprehended a 10th of what our mothers did for us as children, and how they would literally die for us if needed, we would realize that one day is not sufficient. Mothers Day should be a time to remind us that we have been neglecting our duties as sons and daughters. This relationship is sacred let us honor our mothers.
   
            Here you have Happy Mother's Day quotes, images and wallpapers for your loving mother share this post with your mother. she feel very happy and make her day awesom.

           Happy Mother's day which is celebrating on the second sunday in May.The Best Mosther's day Quotes, Images are providing in this page

               To the best Mother in the Universe- Happy Mother's Day.. You Deserve all the love,care and support that you havelovingly given every day of my life.

Mother is the name for God in the lips and heats of little children.


happy-mothers-day-2016-facebook-whatsapp-images


Happy Mothers day latest images with quotes

If I could be as good a mom as you,
My loving heart would make my family glad.
I’d be a good example in all I do;
I’d give my all, give everything I had.

If I could be as good a mom as you,
I’d make each day for family a pleasure.
I’d use my energy, my love, my gifts,
Creating memories they would always treasure.

You’ve done so much I never could repay;
I love you, Mom. Happy Mothers’ Day!


happy-mothers-day-wishes-quotes-sms-images



Dear mother, you have shown me true love without a measure, in your arms I find my safest haven that shelters me whenever the storms rises beyond ability.
-HAPPY MOTHERS DAY IMAGES


If there’s one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly, it is you my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
Happy Mother’s day.


A mum is a rose whose petals are soft, A mum is a lily whose stem is tall and strong,
A mum is a person who is never wrong,and A mum is a person u should love forever….
so trust her, believe her and never doubt her. Happy Mother’s Day.

mothers-day-images-pics-wallpaper-quotes


My, how your life has been taken over!
Oceans have flooded your once urbane hours,
Testing with tumult the limits of joy.
How restlessly rapt your ubiquitous rover,
Eagerly poised on the brink of her powers,
Reaching for all a quick mind might employ!
Happy Mother's Day..!


mothers-day-sms-quotes-images


Many more happyimagesquotes are available for you and with latest new images

Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months... 
followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM...!

 happy mothers day images
text-images-for-mothers-day




Related Posts

Happy Mother's Day Quotes And Images
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments: