Monday 11 April 2016

Mother's Day Wishes & Greeting Card Messages

Mother's day will be celebrated all over the world on 8th May 2016. Almost everybody loves to greet their mother with a Happy mother's day sms, mother's day messages, happy mother's day text,mother's day quotes, mother's day greetings, mother's day wishes, mother text / mother sms along with mothers day flower / gifts / gift baskets / cards that's not all, some love to pick & include mothers day poems, quotes for mothers day,mum sms, mom sms messages and happy mothers day sms / text greetings messages.

We hope you will love our sms messages collection dedicated towards mother's day.
* Happy Mother's day to all of you *

Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us. Mother's Day is the best time to say in words how much you love and care for your mum. 

      Mother’s Day greetings and wishes and make your loving mom, grandma, wife or friend feel special on Mother’s Day. Mothers are always mothers; what job can lead that sort of deal? No not a single job can replace it. If anyone present in this world who can handle the rise of children starting with the morning feed, giving naps to them, teaching the way to read, other life skills is only mother. Anyone can be pregnant or adopt child but it takes a real time hard work and commitment to be a mother.


Happy Mothers day wishes and Images:





























Mother’s Day Card Messages

  • You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
  • As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
  • All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Mother’s Day with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.
  • I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
  • Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.

  • It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
  • I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
  • With zeal and courage you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
  • Mother you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
  • Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
  • Nothing can be compared to the love a mother has for her children. Your love is incomparable, unconditional and inseparable. No matter where I go or what I do, at the end of the day I always find myself finding solace in your advice. I love you too Mommy. Happy Mother’s day.
  • Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
  • Mom I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
  • Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
  • If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
  • There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
  • Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
  • Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.

For More:
  • Happy Mothers day images
  • Mothers day quotes images
  • whatsapp status images

Related Posts

Mother's Day Wishes & Greeting Card Messages
4/ 5
Oleh