Saturday 2 April 2016

Mothers day Quotes and wishes

Mother's a perhaps the best gift from the god. Every year, a special day is devoted towards the mother. In fact, the sole purpose of this blog is to wish a happy mothers day to all those loving and caring mothers who have helped to nurture a child's career. Wish your Mom with best mothers day wishes on this superb day! Are you planning to give your Mother a pleasing gift on Mothers Day? Do not forget to add some touching lines to let her know how much you love her. Pick up these mothers day messages for free and add a personal flavour to your greetings cards and gift packets. The day falls on 8th of May 2016, Sunday. World celebrate this day by honouring motherhood. Whether you are sending a greeting card, gift, e-card or SMS, our collection of messages and images will display your emotions for your Mom in most poignant and cute way.

 Everyone knows that Mother’s Day falls on the second Sunday of May and that it is the day to celebrate motherhood and to appreciate the love of great moms. Did you ever do something special for your mom this time of the year? Maybe take her out to a nice restaurant, offer her great flowers and gifts? Have you thought about nice things to say to your mom, no matter saying it face to face, sending her an SMS, or writing it on a fabulous card, etc. Your mom has sacrificed a lot in making you a great person and she deserves something nice. Here are the nicest Mother’s Day quotes and sayings to say moms! Come on! Let’s make our mom smile and let her know how much we love her!


          Mothers Day Wishes













  • All riches of the world seem dust when your love is in my heart!                            Wishing you a wonderful Happy Mothers Day! 




  • May this day is filled with all happiness and laughter that you have brought to my life! 




  • Dear Mother, I appreciate and thank for all your great and small sacrifices you have made for my happiness! Thank you Mom for giving me everything that is best for me! Happy Mothers Day Wishes! 




  • Mother is never away from her children, her prayers and blessings are always following them everywhere! 




  • Mothers love and protection nurtures humanity with matchless comfort and shelter that is so endearing! Wishing you Happy Mothers Day! 




  • A mother dedicates all her time, shows faith in goodness trusts her children and keeps on striving for their best! 




  • She is the best teacher of the world she teaches us to grow with our strengths and fight against our weaknesses! 




  • May all love and happiness that you spread Come to you in hundredfold! Happy Mothers Day to you! 




  • Dearest Mom I wish you all happiness that you truly deserve! May all your desires come true! Thank for being with in all sorts of time, Your kind support and beautiful friendship has made my life awesome! 




  • Let me wish you the first rays of golden Sun, tiny dew drops sitting on the roses and faces full of smiles! May you get to see all that give you happiness and peace! 




  • God made Mothers to show the world how the angels look and how they care for us! 




  • Mom your never is written on every chapter and each page of my life. Sometimes you did not notice and sometimes I did not care to show it. But I always loved you most! Happy Mothers Day Wishes! 




  • The wildest thing I can never imagine is a life without your unfathomable love and care! Wishing you lots of smiles and happiness! 




  • Dearest Mom, you have always been the biggest source of energy in my life. You showed me what tremendous strength a woman holds inside her delicate heart! Loving Mothers Day Wishes to you!




  • Dear Mom I see your face in every cute and sweet thing today! Chocolates, Roses, Gifts, Cakes, Crunches and Cute little Teddies! Happy Mothers Day Mom! 




  • Dear Mom, As I walk the path you have tread for years, I know what pains were inside your heart whenever you smiled bit more in front of your children! Loving wishes and greetings for this day!




  • You are my biggest inspiration Mom. Your love keeps me going in all difficult times. Your serenity keeps me humble in all great times! 




  • Loving memories of my childhood come alive as I am sending you this colorful card to wish the most colorful day to U! Love you a lot!




  • Dear Mom, this is the loveliest time I have to thank you for all you kept on doing for me. You never expected appreciation and applauds in return. But you truly deserve a world full of adoration! Happy Mothers Day from your loving son! 




  • Your wonderful caring and teachings made me a humble person! My eyes go wet as I think of all pains you have gladly taken for me! 




  • Mom you were always my best friend, but I never admitted it. You were the one whom I could tell anything, but I didn’t’ let you know it. But How can I miss to wish you Happy Mothers Day! 




  • My heart feels boundless joy to thank you for being my best friend, philosopher and mentor through all these years! Happy Moms Day! 




  • I know all those days, years and dark nights were not easy! My heart preserves the feeling of comfort and care I felt as you carried me in your arms and watched me everywhere. Lots of love from your daughter! 




  • Dear Mom, You are the most wonderful woman of my life. But today I want to tell You You are also my Superman and my biggest hero! Tons of kisses for this day! 




  • Though you never desired for anything more than you had, Mom you deserve the best, best and best of everything! Lots of Hugs and Kisses from your son on Mothers Day! 





  • Mom you are a miracle in this world! When I was young you were my best teacher and my shelter. As I grew old, you turned into the best friend! Thank for being such a wonderful Mom!







Mothers Day Quotes


















  • Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.                                    --Barbara Kingsolver




  • Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.                                         --Stevie Wonder




  • All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.                                                           --Abraham Lincoln




  • Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same; and most mothers kiss and scold together.                                                                                 --Pearl S. Buck




  • My mother is a walking miracle.                                                                                                   --Leonardo DiCaprio




  • A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.                  --Victor Hugo




  • There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.                              --Billy Sunday




  • "M" is for the million things she gave me,                                                                                "O" means only that she's growing old,                                                                                  "T" is for the tears she shed to save me,                                                                                    "H" is for her heart of purest gold;                                                                                          "E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,                                                                           "R" means right, and right she'll always be,                                                                              Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER"                                                                          A word that means the world to me.                                                                                           -- Howard Johnson




  • Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.                                                          Your heart understood when I needed a friend.                                                                Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.                                                        Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.                                         --Sarah Malin




  • My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.                                               --Graycie Harmon




  • Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,                                                                                 Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,                                                                             Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,                                                                                         But only one mother the wide world over.                                                                                  --George Cooper




  • Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.            --Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul


  • A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.                                                                         --Tenneva Jordan




  • A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand.                                                                   --Author Unknown




  • The older I get, the more I see                                                                                                   The power of that young woman, my mother.                                                                             --Sharon Olds




  • Over my slumbers your loving watch keep;Rock me to sleep, mother; rock me to sleep. --Elizabeth Chase




  • Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.                                                        --George Eliot




  • I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine –                                                       She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.                                                             --Adabella Radici




  • A mother is the truest friend we have,                                                                                 when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us;                                                                       when adversity takes the place of prosperity;                                                                    when friends desert us;                                                                                                          when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us,                                               and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.                                                                                      --Washington Irving




  • If evolution really works,how come Mothers only have two hands?                                     --Milton Berle




  • Mothers are like glue. Even when you can't see them, they're still holding the family together.                                                                                                                                             --Susan Gale




  • “You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life’s happiness is wrapped up in you…every single second.”                                                                                   ― Isabel, Stepmom




  • The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.                                                                                                                                               --Jessica Lange




  • Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother's Day!




  • Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother's Day!


  • “God couldn't be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers.”                                    — Daphne.




  • “I need you, I need you here, I need you now. I cannot do this alone. I need my Mommy, and dammit, I don’t care who knows it.”                                                                 ― Rory, Gilmore Girls




  • “Sometimes, when I want to take on the world, I try to remember that it’s just as important to sit down and ask my son how he’s feeling or talk to him about life.”          ― Angelina Jolie


  • “My instinct is to protect my children from pain. But adversity is often the thing that gives us character and backbone. It’s always been a struggle for me to back off and let my children go through difficult experiences.”                                                                        ― Nicole Kidman




  • “How lucky we are that we love each other so much that we burst into three pieces.”   ― Julia Roberts




  • “My mom and I have always been really close. She’s always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.”                                                 — Taylor Swift




  • “As a mom, you have to look at how much time you’re spending with your kids. There is nothing you will regret more in your life — nothing — than not being present for your children.”                                                                                                                                — Jamie Lee Curtis





  • “Being a mom has made me really tired and so happy.”                                                        — Tina Fey




  • “As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom.”                                                                                                                                               — Mark Wahlberg




  • “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.”                                              ― Gail Tsukiyama, Dreaming Water


  • “I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.”            ― Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe


  • “This is what we do, my mother’s life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make.”                                                                                                                                               ― Cammie McGovern, Neighborhood Watch


  • “Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets, and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way we were bound together for eternity.”    ― Alice Hoffman, The Dovekeepers


  • “Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.”                                                                                                              ― Donna Ball, At Home on Ladybug Farm


  • “He didn’t realize that love is powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.”  ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone




  • “I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. I am here. I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother.”                    ― Maya Angelou, Mom & Me & Mom




  • “No one worries about you like your mother, and when she is gone, the world seems unsafe, things that happen unwieldy. You cannot turn to her anymore, and it changes your life forever. There is no one on earth who knew you from the day you were born; who knew why you cried, or when you’d had enough food; who knew exactly what to say when you were hurting; and who encouraged you to grow a good heart. When that layer goes, whatever is left of your childhood goes with her.”                                              ― Adriana Trigiani, Big Stone Gap




  • “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”                      — Eric Fromm


  • “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”                                                      — Abraham Lincoln


  • “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”            — Victor Hugo


  • “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.”                        — Billy Sunday



Ten Mother’s Day Quotes To Make Your Mom Laugh:


For funny Mothers Day quotes, SomeEcards is the best source. Here are our Top 10 favorites.



  • I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favourite child.

  • Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who fed me as a baby and through most of my twenties.

  • For enduring the blood curdling torture of my adolescent years I promise to always keep your electronics functional.

  • Happy Mother’s Day to the one person who believed I could do anything despite all evidence to the contrary.

  • You’re one of my favourite parents.

  • For all the love you've given me, I will one day pay your nursing home bill.

  • Mom, thanks for bringing me into a world where love can be expressed electronically.

  • Mom, it’s so great how much closer we've gotten since you started texting instead of calling.

  • Mom, I hope to someday be half as brilliant, generous, and beautiful as you are, but twice as capable of using the Internet.

  • Mom, thanks for providing me with love that’s as never-ending as your voicemails.


These are my list of great Mother's Day quotes and wishes. How about yours?

Related Posts

Mothers day Quotes and wishes
4/ 5
Oleh