Tuesday 1 March 2016

Mothers Day Sms and quotes 2016 for whatsapp facebook

Hi friends...! this page is giving to you Mothers Day sms and Quotes 2016. if u people love this page sharein whatsapp, messenger , sms, facebook, hike etc.. this mothers day quotes are going to impress your mother. in theis page we are posting all types of poems and images and quote and messages and sms.

                  Send her your warmest Mothers Day sms and greetings and wishes and make your loving mom, grandma, wife or friend feel special on Mother’s Day. Mothers are always mothers; what job can lead that sort of deal? No not a single job can replace it.

               you can use this post for to use r put the whastapp status and the facebook status.you can get daily updates for status in this page.To give affectionate wish to your mother on the beautiful eve of Mother’s Day go through the below mentioned greetings:

I could bring you Flowers, I could give you Gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love Icare for you. Happy Mothers Day...!


          Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful, loving and happy mommy. you make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.


           A Mother is the truest friend we have, when trails heavy and sudden fall upon us, When adversity takes the place of prosperity, when friend desert us, when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us,and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


    Without you for a friend 
my life would be
less bright,
less happy,
and
less fulfilled.

You add so much to my life
and
I appreciate you for that!

Happy Mother's Day!


 

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY QUOTES




A mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother's day


Mothers role is seventy times greater than the father.

Being a fulltime mother is one of the highest saleried jobs.
since the payment is pure love.
Happy Mothers Day !

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 2016 IMAGES




I’m so lucky to have you as my mother... 
I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. 
Happy Mothers Day!



share this post for more Mothers day images , quotes and sms 



Mother is an undying love,
A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to,
she is the one who really cares.
Mother you are all of this and more,
I love you very much
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...!


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Wishing you a very happy mother’s day ~sms and quotes


                                             HAPPY MOTHERS DAY QUOTES AND SMS






Related Posts

Mothers Day Sms and quotes 2016 for whatsapp facebook
4/ 5
Oleh